90% Completed 4 Bedrooms Storey Building Near St. James High School

Posted today, 08:37      Sunyani Municipal, Brong Ahafo, Ghana
243 views
Boosted ad
  • 90% Completed 4 Bedrooms Storey Building Near St. James High School
More 6 photos "90% Completed 4 Bedrooms Storey Building Near St. James High School"
Property Type
House
Total Rooms
5
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
4
Furnishing
Unfurnished
Parking Space
Yes
Exchange Possible
No
Broker Fee
Yes

Ad details

About 95% completed 4 bedrooms storey. Each rooms comes with master washroom. Very spacious modern rooms. Very big balcony and more than spacious living area. Big kitchen, store and dinning hall. A spacious parking place and roofed with a touch of modernity. There are three units with the same style and plan.Just 4 plots away from the main Sunyani Kumasi road. Once purchased, everything will be fixed except the toiletes and tiling and painting. Flexible payment plan. Pay 100% outright or 60% down payment, get 3 months grace period after which agreement will be reached to pay the remaining 40% to suit your convenience. Just call/WhatsApp for more details and request for a short video of the property
020 xxx
  • 90% Completed 4 Bedrooms Storey Building Near St. James High School
  • 90% Completed 4 Bedrooms Storey Building Near St. James High School
  • 90% Completed 4 Bedrooms Storey Building Near St. James High School
  • 90% Completed 4 Bedrooms Storey Building Near St. James High School
  • 90% Completed 4 Bedrooms Storey Building Near St. James High School
  • GH₵ 360,000
    Last seen 1 hour ago
    020 xxx
    0205122289
    Tell seller that you found ad on Jiji.com.gh
    Please read safety tips
    • Do not submit any upfront fees for a real estate inspection.
    • Do not go to unfamiliar places alone.
    • Double check real estate agency background.

    Similar adverts

    Show more ads >>>