• Fennel Oil
• Fennel oil, from the seeds of the Foeniculum vulgare plant, has a sweet herbal liquorice scent that is similar to aniseed oil.
• It is used internally and externally for its carminative and anti-spasmodic properties that help to ease stomach cramps, wind, bloating, nausea and indigestion.
• Fennel oil also has anti-septic, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, expectorant and analgesic properties and can be used to relieve skin conditions, sore muscles and joints, as well as congestion, bronchitis and coughs.
• Use this essential oil aromatically to boost mental focus and clarity and increase productivity during the day.
• Directions for use
• Fennel oil can be taken internally to treat digestive symptoms or to add more flavor to food, but speak to your doctor to determine the right dose for you.
• Add 3-5 drops of fennel essential oil to a carrier oil and apply it topically to soothe skin, muscles and joints. Rub it gently into the stomach and bottom of the feet