Total Petroleum Ghana (National service)
• Responsible for taking stocks and sales daily from the various total stations in Kumasi.
• Assisted in supplying lubricants to the various total stations in Kumasi.
• Assisted data collection and analysis of turnovers from dealers of some stations.
• Assisted the Area Accountant in the analysis of turnovers, cash flows and filing of documents.
• Assisted in improving Customer Services Standards across 68 Total Filling Station.
• Assisted the Lubricant manager in seeking for vibrant Total Lubricant Distributors in the Northern Sector (Tamale) and Ashanti Region (Kumasi).
• Assisted the Territory Managers for Sunyani and Mampong Zone in auditing, controlling and managing the Finances and performance of the stations in the Sunyani and Mampong zones.
Sept 2018- Present
Opportunity International Savings and Loans (Intern)
• Assisted the financial department in the formation of turnovers, cashflows and filing of documents that are of prior to the company.
• Assisted the marketing department in recording of customers that called the companies hotline to make necessary enquiries about the organization.
• Also assisted the marketing department in research; customers perception about the organization.
• Assisted in presentations to customers internally and externally