We are looking for Network Engineers and Systems Administrators responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems
- Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together
- Make recommendations for future upgrades
- Maintain network and system security
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users and analyze and isolate issues
- Monitor networks to ensure security
- Evaluate and modify system’s performance
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations
- Design and deploy networks; Maintain network servers such as file servers, and VPN gateways
- Perform network address assignment
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services
- Administer servers, laptop and desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, company mobile phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches
Skills And Qualifications
- Sufficient knowledge in networking.
- In-depth knowledge in Computer Networking
- CCNA is a plus
Interested applicants should submit their CV. Thank you!