Cable testing showed that with 1080p resolution the hdmi input source can be 30meters away.
• uses cat-5e, cat 6 or cat 6a cable to substitute hdmi cable to achieve long distance transmission, low resistance and consumption. Oxygen-free copper core cat5e or cat6 is recommended for long distance.
• supported resolutions: 480i up to 1080p. Follow the standard of ieee-568b.
• no power supply is needed, power by your source device and hdtv directly.
• full hd lossless: in addition to this amazing technology, all displays connected will receive a picture-perfect.
• please use high quality cat5e or cat6 cable, poor&cheap cat5e or cat6 cable will not work or cause some signal interference, for example, picture will have some different colour stars.
• if you think your cat5e or cat6 cable is not good, and cause some signal interference, you can try to buy a hdmi repeater to connect the extender and your hdmi cable, usually it can solve the interference issue