NEW UPGRADE PRODUCTS ,KNIFE EDGE POLISHED ,MORE SHARP AND SHINY ,QUICKLY AND EASILY PENETRATE THE LEATHER
1. Made of high quality steel, is durable and useful leather craft tool
2. Four sizes 1/2/4/6 prong for choosing, easy and convenient to use
3. With anti-slip handles, they are more exquisite, sharp, and hardness enhance
4. Widely use in punch holes in a precise diamond shape that is optimal for stitching leather
5. It is better to use the tool with soft pad to protect sharp chise teeth as it is expendable
Material: high quality steel
Prong width: Approx 1.5mm
Prong pitch: Approx 3mm
Length: Approx 10cm
The 1 Prong is mainly used for bending of the leather right angles, or to use when it is perforated on leather alone to use.
The 2 Prong is usually used for bending of leather curves or to make leather of small pieces.
The 4 Prong is used for the straight line drill of the leather. It is widely used
The 6 Prong can be used in playing a straight line, it can hit six holes and is efficient
1 Prong+2 Prong+4 Prong+6 Prong
The Punch Tool is consumable, it is like blade, scissors is used for a long time will be slow, The customers must pay attention to the following points when using:
1.In order to prevent the interrupt Prong tooth When you punch it, it must be perpendicular to the epidermis.
2. When useing the leather hammer to beat Prong, pay attention to the strength of your hands, first light and back heavy.
3 .Please be sure to cooperate with the rubber gasket, which is good protection for the cutting teeth and gasket when the punching for eather.
4.You can use oil or oil for Prong for protection and maintenance when you don't use Prong.
Features & details
POLISHING TREATMENT：Has been polished, more sharp and durable.One sharp rhombus tooth is helpful to punch quickly and effortlessly
NON-SLIP：Knurled Body for a Stronger, Steadier Grip
DURABLE：Adopt high strength steel,is durable and useful leather craft tool
PRONG WIDTH:Approx 1.5mm, Prong pitch:Approx 3mm
COLOR: Black;PACKAGE: 1 Prong/ 2 Prong/ 4 Prong/ 6 Prong