As Health Assistant at the Community Hospital, Akim Oda (2012 – 2018)
• Assessing and planning nurse care requirements
• Providing pre- and post-operation care
• Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
• Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
• Writing records
• Organizing workloads
• Educate patients about management of illness
• Provide support and advice to patients.
• Tutoring student nurses.
Attachment at the Jubilee Hospital (Six months clinical), Akim Oda (2010 – 2011)
• Bed making
• Wound dressing
• Line setting
• Maintain values of the hospital
• Advice patient at all times
• Assist in delivery
• Dispensing drugs
• Vitals checked
• Assist other nurses when less busy.
As Room Attendant at White Sand Beach Resort, Gomoa Feter (2007 – 2008)
• Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
• Dusts and the room and furniture.
• Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies.
• Cleans the bathroom.
• Cleans the closet.
• Vacuums and racks the carpet.
• Replenish amenities according to the operational standards.
• Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards